If You Think Your Vehicle Is COOL, Think Again!!Coat Your Vehicle With TSD-Heat Dispersant Coating.
Purchase A GFB Boost Controller AND A Blow Off Valve In A Single Purchase, Receive A 5% Discount .
The Discounts will be reflected in the shopping cart.
If you are looking for specific items not listed on our website, please do not hesitate to contact us. Note at this point in time, we do not supply OEM Products
GFB G-Force 2 Electronic Boost Controller with the GFB TMS Touch
The original G-Force Electronic Boost Controller was designed for performance without the hassle - easier fitment, faster tuning & setup and a simple user interface.
G-Force II builds on this philosophy by adding more powerful features, and even more simplicity!
If you’ve used the original GFB G-Force EBC you’ll know that it represented outstanding value for money, with advanced capabilities and features usually reserved for very expensive high-end units.
The GFB G-Force II has taken everything that was great about the original, and made it better! There are new features, existing ones have been improved, and most importantly, it’s even easier to use! If you haven't experienced the original GFB G-Force, all you need to know is the G-Force II is the best value for money electronic boost controller out there. It’s not just for street use, even hard-core racers will find the revisions we’ve made ensure the GFB G-Force can do what you need it to do! Touch screen interface with menu button capacitive touch screen and new menu button make menu navigation exceptionally easy - no more pressing or holding multiple buttons! High tech is not about extra dials and buttons, its about performance without the hassle including easier fitment, faster tuning and setup and a more functional user interface.
GFB G-Force II Electronic Boost Controller Specs:
* New closed - loop correction boost control strategy for the fastest possible boost rise rate and minimum boost drop-off at high RPM, the new closed loop logic helps prevent boost variations that can occur in different gears, RPM ranges and atmospheric conditions
* Controls boost pressures up to 50psi (3.45 bar) - still class leading performance!
* 6 boost presets - individually programmable you can program 6 different peak boost pressures and rise rates, then select on-the-fly
*Improved scramble boost feature with auxiliary remote switching scramble boost now uses a dedicated preset (instead of a percentage increase) so that peak boost, rise rate, and closed-loop control can be specifically tailored to suit your scramble needs. You can now lower OR increase boost pressure, AND change the spool-uprate, all at the press of a button
*New peak-hold display shows the peak boost achieved after a boost run
* 6 different button colour options to match your car's dash illumination
* Remote input trigger - connect the remote input wire to a switch, button, or ECU output to change
* Real-time boost gauge, display in bar, psi or k Pa - choose the display units to suit your preference
* Real time vacuum display -now shows manifold vacuum as well as boost
* Over-boost warning/cut - user adjustable warning to indicate if the boost pressure is too high and to cut the solenoid to lower boost and protect the engine